Oil and gas exploration are highly critical activities. They are risky and even after confirmation of hydro-carbons it is still crucial to perform adequate assessment to ascertain whether a discovery is commercially attractive.
Based on vast experience in offshore and onshore oil and gas feasibility studies, Danat Al Sharq supports companies in establishing whether exploration and appraisal results should be turned into development and production.
To support oil & gas field development we deliver:
● Oil feasibility study
● Gas feasibility study
● Competent person report
● Due diligence report for oil and gas field development
● Expert advice for oil and gas companies
Our Oil & Gas Feasibility Studies typically involve:
● Establishing scope, objectives and terms of reference for the study
● Developing a study basis including oil & gas development data, well site PVT data analysis, etc.
● Review of subsurface exploration results
● Performance of geology, reservoir engineering and production engineering
● Consideration of EOR techniques, e.g.: water injection, steam injection, gas lift etc.
● Establishment of base drainage scenarios and production profiles
● Performance of development engineering
● Production facilities definition and separation facilities definition
● HSE screening
● Oil and gas risk assessment
● Development schedule
● CAPEX, OPEX and oil and gas economics
Danat Al Sharq has excellent people and excellent systems – which is the foundation of solid advice to our clients.